The Hogwarts Tag



Spotted this tag for the first time this week and thought I'd give it a go. (*Already read this post back and it makes me sound like the geekiest person ever. But you already knew that, probably.*) If you're a Harry Potter fan consider yourself tagged :)


Am I pure-blood, half-blood or muggle born?

Er...muggle-born I suppose?

Which wand chose me?

Cherry and dragon-heartstring, 11 and a half inches, flexible. Sounds fab, but I can't remember what any of that means.

Did I take an owl, a cat, a rat or a toad?

A cat. An owl would be more practical, for post and things, but a cat would be better company. Owls have to sleep in the owlery.
 
Where did the sorting hat put me?

Hufflepuff, "where they are just and loyal." :D

What house did I want to be in?

What kind of question is this?? Hufflepuff of course. I have proper house pride, me.



(Flashback: Me far right as Tonks at a Harry Potter Halloween feast at uni. Hufflepuff pride!)


What lessons are my favourite and least favourite?


Charms sounds by far the most fun. Then possibly Herbology, and Firenze's Divination classes sound very chilled. Least favourite would probably be Potions. It sounds like something I'd make a mess of and Snape's horrible. Arithmancy sounds pretty dire too.

The form my patronus takes:

A rattlesnake, apparently. According to Pottermore it's supposed to reflect the hidden part of your true personality. So I'm...sly and sneaky? Poisonous and aggressive when angered? Maybe I should lie about my patronus.





What does a Boggart look like for me?

A big flock of giant moths.

Do I partake in any magical hobbies or school sports?

Sports? Er, no. I'd go and watch the quidditch probably. And I'd join the DA if I was asked.

Where would I find myself hanging in my free time?

The Hufflepuff common room. It sounds lovely, and handy for the kitchens.




What would I most likely get detention for?

Well in actual school I only ever got detention for not handing in homework. So probably that.


What career do I want after leaving Hogwarts?

Something with magical creatures. I wouldn't mind Charlie's job, or maybe handling nifflers - sending them out to find treasure :) Or maybe writing for Witch Weekly.



 


Comments

  1. Ah this is such a fun tag! I'll definitely have to have a go at it myself. =) Hufflepuff is a great house - I've always been a Ravenclaw, but if I couldn't be in Ravenclaw I'd be in Hufflepuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do! And yeah, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are natural allies I think, haha. The underdog houses!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No prince for Moana? Favourite Romantic Disney Moments

WWW Wednesday: Magicians, Kings and Singletons

What I'm Watching: Romeo and Juliet Live!