Harry Potter Blogathon

 


So over the past few weeks I've gone a bit Harry Potter mad again. I've been re-reading the series (see previous posts!) Fantastic Beasts is out in a few days and at the end of the month I'm off to London for the Cursed Child. No better time then to participate in a 'Harry Potter Blogathon' hosted this week over at First Impressions Reviews. Have a mooch over there this week and see what people are writing - or it's not too late to join in yourself (I don't think so anyway). You can check out the details here. My post is on Friday, when I'll be reviewing Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, but because it's an adaptation I'm going to be awkward and put it up on my other blog  Based on the Book instead.

Oh, and did I mention my Cursed Child tickets came? We're probably not going to be able to see a thing from the balcony, but hey ho. I've got my binoculars ready.


Comments

  1. Thank you for the plug for the Harry Potter blogathon! I'm a wee bit jealous that you'll be seeing Cursed Child I'm sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I'm really excited! And no problem :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No prince for Moana? Favourite Romantic Disney Moments

The King and I: Live action (1956) vs Cartoon (1999)

What I'm Watching: Romeo and Juliet Live!